Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Want A Flood Light!

Psalm 119:105
"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path".
Well I don't want a lamp -I want a flood light; that way I can see way in front of me to the future. This is where I'm struggling now-I know, God will take care of us-He promises in His Word (and I've seen it in the past). Still my forgetful, weak heart goes right back to that point of worry and doubt. The Lord has been so gracious to us and provides us with new mercy everyday-and I go and stress about what's happening tomorrow. Instead I need to thank Him for how he is providing for this day. He has given me and my family so much and used others to bless us in wonderful ways.

Lord, take my heart and fill it with your peace. Thank you for taking care of me. my hubby, and kids. Thank you for using others to help us out. May I see and be thankful for ALL you do each day. I can not change tomorrow, you are in control, and I know your ways are better and higher than mine. Make these truths real in my life and help me live them each moment!
I love you...amen.

No comments:

One of my favorite songs right now--This really challenges me to keep my life in check--CONSTANTLY!