Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What am I filled with?

I've heard it said you can tell what a person is filled with by when they are bumped-what spills out. This week I've been bumped around a bit and what has spilt wasn't always pretty. I pray that the anger, frustration, and worry is gone and that space is filled with peace, love, understanding , and wisdom. I know this can only come from the Lord. I need to seek His love, grace, wisdom and peace. I know He is in control and cares so much about me and my family. The fact that He loves me more than I know is an awesome truth. His ways are far higher and better than anything I can even begin to come up with.
Pray I can remember this on a daily level. Pray when I'm bumped, the Lord spills out of me and covers those around me. Pray that I can be used and let God use others through this situation. Oh, and please pray for the Lord's will!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand where you are. It's no telling what spills out of me when I'm bumped. We both have the same heart's desire.

Zinnada<><

One of my favorite songs right now--This really challenges me to keep my life in check--CONSTANTLY!