Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

Well, 2010 is here! Not really sure if I have any BIG goals for this year. Yes, there is always room to improve & weight to lose. I have started reading The One Year Chronological Bible for my devotions this year and look forward to going through Scripture a slightly different way.
I hope to deepen my relationship with God by increasing my prayer times & setting aside times of prayer.

As far as being a wife, I hope to fall in love with Terry more each day & know how to express my love to him as an encourager. Hopefully, we can be alone together more ;)
I strive as a mom to help each child grow to be who the Lord's want them to be & learn through them as well.

WOW! I guess I do have some big goals for 2010. Only by the grace of God can I even begin to reach towards these. Hope & pray your 2010 is off to a blessed start.

No comments:

One of my favorite songs right now--This really challenges me to keep my life in check--CONSTANTLY!