Friday, January 16, 2009

I really love this picture (of the boys). I know it's over 2 years old. Yet, I find something cool in it--the bond of brothers. Since Terry and I were married there has been a 'tradition' at our Thanksgiving gathering for the boys to play football. The very first one-Dad even joined and 2 boys from the apartment complex we lived in. The 1st boy's name was Min and the 2nd-Min. So the Thanksgiving game has been forever named The Min and Min Classic. Yes, this year they played again and I watched and laughed as my husband, brother, and brother-in-law, & boys had a blast running up and down the field at my parents house. I'm not sure who won this year but I know one thing -- the bond of brothers is tight!

2 comments:

Bownes said...

I can't wait to play, too! I hope I'm not on uncle Terry's team though because he always loses to my daddy and Paul!

Anonymous said...

I think very soon--you and Paul and Timothy will be kickin' the all the 'old' men's butts!

One of my favorite songs right now--This really challenges me to keep my life in check--CONSTANTLY!