Sunday, January 25, 2009

REALLY RANDOM THOUGHTS:

Alright, other bloggers do the random thoughts on their blogs so here are the first 10 thoughts that pop into my head.
  • My weekend was full of friends and family-good food and fun
  • Paul took 1st in his Judo tournament-and had his first win by a throw!
  • I really wish my siblings lived closer
  • My husband doesn't get enough sleep
  • My kids are getting tall
  • I believe God still has lots of work to do on/with me
  • My hands are cold
  • I need to spend more time on my knees in prayer for those the Lord placed in my life
  • I had huge glasses in high school (thanks Serena for posting on face book)
  • I wonder how Jesus would use technology if he walked the earth today

OK, what are your first 10 random rambles?

Care to Share?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here's a few:
why would anyone call a county "middlesex"?
is sim going to keep crying ALL day?
my husband sure is fantastic.

One of my favorite songs right now--This really challenges me to keep my life in check--CONSTANTLY!