Friday, January 30, 2009

What do you see?

white letters-OPTICAL
colored letters-ILLUSION

You or Me?

An Eskimo entering a cave or a Native American head ?



Black letters-GOOD
White letters-EVIL



Do you see a man with a saxphone or a woman?



Do you see a face or the word Liar?
I really enjoy optical illusions-I am fasinated by them. That is part of why my profile picture is what it is (teach/learn). I was looking at some on the web last night, with my husband, and found it funny the different things that we saw first.
As we were laughing, it struck me how often in life it's the same. We look quickly at a situation or person and see one thing; but second glance shows it completely different. Reminds me, "Two sides to every story" and "Don't judge a book by its cover".
May you take the time to see the whole picture and look closer at people to see their 'hidden' side. Who knows , you may be surprised at the things you once missed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are crazy!

One of my favorite songs right now--This really challenges me to keep my life in check--CONSTANTLY!