Monday, January 19, 2009

THE PRINCESS HAS SPOKEN:

A song called "The Hiding Place" inspired me to write this:
HIDING PLACES
I believe everyone has some kind of hiding place. Your hiding place is a secret place because it is where you can be yourself. No matter where it is -that place is special. No matter if someone is lurking around it -knowing your there. It is still YOUR hiding place. A hiding place should be where you can relax, read, write, pray, or even talk on the phone. Best of all, God will always be at your hiding place; so you can talk laugh or cry. God also wants us to come to His hiding place--HIS OPEN ARMS!

2 comments:

Bownes said...

That's cool Sara. It reminds me of how the Bible says that Jesus often withdrew to lonely places to pray. He is the best example for us of going to our hiding place and meeting with God.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Sim, that was the main idea!

One of my favorite songs right now--This really challenges me to keep my life in check--CONSTANTLY!